Electrical Service Upgrades
Not all upgrades in life are mere luxuries that you could live without. When it comes to your home's electrical system, electrical service upgrades should be considered part of regular maintenance and upkeep.
Our Electrical Service Upgrades
Your electrical system is one of the most vital features in your house. To put it quite simply, this system is responsible for nearly all of the comfort, productivity, and entertainment you experience within your home. Repairs to worn out systems can be very costly in terms of time, money, and general convenience.
By upgrading your electrical system, you're performing preventative maintenance that can help you avoid expensive problems in the future. Through our electrical service upgrades, our expert electricians can assist you with:
- Control Panel Upgrades -- Switching from screw-and-cartridge fuses to circuit breakers, for example
- Wiring Upgrades -- Including increasing the electrical load
Why Are Electrical Service Upgrades Important?
Your home is one of the most significant investments you'll make in your life, and protecting this investment is imperative. A number of factors could affect your specific situation and trigger a need for an electrical service upgrade.
- Inconvenience. Older homes are often equipped with outdated systems that are no longer capable of handling today's energy usage. If you've discovered yourself getting creative and scheduling which devices are allowed to be plugged in simultaneously without blowing a fuse, your electrical system likely needs to be upgraded.
- Fire Hazards. Outdated or improperly installed electrical systems are often ill-equipped to handle today's demand, which can result in overloaded circuits. When circuits are overloaded, they become very serious fire hazards. Panel and wiring upgrades implore the latest technologies and regulations to ensure you have the safest possible electrical installation.
- Age. Circuit breaker panels typically operate just fine for around 20 or 30 years, but if yours is aged past its prime, or if it's in poor condition, you may need a panel upgrade. The circuit breaker panel is the brains of your home's electrical operations, which means you don't want to let it get too old, or it won't have the capacity to work like it did in its younger years.
- Resale Value. If you plan to sell your home in the near future, you can almost assuredly count on buyers' inspections requiring electrical service upgrades. It's far better to be proactive than to get hit with the request just before closing.
Why Should You Hire a Professional Electrician for Your Electrical Service Upgrade?
Many homeowners turn into ambitious DIYers either to save money or for the sake of putting sweat equity into their investments. It's necessary to remember, however, that electricity is an incredibly dangerous element that shouldn't be considered a hobby. Amateur work can lead to painful, even life-threatening injuries, caused by electricution. Improperly-installed wiring can also cause fires and expensive damage to your home and property.
No internet search or DIY video can replace the experience, knowledge, and training our skilled team of professional electricians posssesses. Waiting too long for an electrical service upgrade or attempting to perform electrical upgrades on your own can lead to a world of trouble. Avoid the problems and go right to the solution by calling us at (704) 820-4803 (704) 820-4803 or contacting our contractors today!