On Time Electrical Helps Protect Your Home & Your Family
Not all upgrades in life are mere luxuries that you can live without. Electrical service upgrades should be considered part of your home’s regular maintenance and upkeep. Your electrical system is one of the most vital features of your house. That’s because it is responsible for nearly all the comfort, productivity, and entertainment you experience in your home. On Time Electrical is happy to offer electrical service upgrades in Charlotte.
By upgrading your electrical system, you’re performing preventative maintenance that can help you avoid expensive problems in the future.
Our Dependaworthy Electrical Service Upgrades Include:
- Control panel upgrades – Switching from screw-and-cartridge fuses to circuit breakers, for example
- Wiring upgrades – Including increasing the electrical load
Why Are Electrical Service Upgrades Important?
Electrical service upgrades not only keep your home safe, but they protect your investment in it. Consider the risks of not keeping your electrical service up to date:
- Inconvenience: Older homes are often equipped with outdated systems that can no longer handle today’s energy usage. If you’ve discovered yourself getting creative and scheduling which devices are allowed to be plugged in simultaneously without blowing a fuse, your electrical system likely needs to be upgraded.
- Fire Hazards: Outdated or improperly installed electrical systems are often ill-equipped to handle today’s demand, resulting in overloaded circuits. When circuits are overloaded, they become severe fire hazards. Panel and wiring upgrades implore the latest technologies and regulations to ensure you have the safest possible electrical installation.
- Age: Circuit breaker panels typically operate fine for around 20 or 30 years, but if yours is aged past its prime or in poor condition, you may need a panel upgrade. The circuit breaker panel is the brains of your home’s electrical operations, which means you don’t want to let it get too old or it won’t have the capacity to work like it did in its younger years.
- Resale Value: If you plan to sell your home soon, you can count on buyers’ inspections requiring electrical service upgrades. It’s far better to be proactive than to get hit with the request just before closing.
Why Hire a Professional Electrician for Your Electrical Service Upgrade?
Electricity is dangerous. It shouldn’t be considered a hobby. Amateur work can lead to painful, even life-threatening injuries. Improperly installed wiring can also cause fires and expensive damage to your home and property.
No internet search or DIY video can replace the experience, knowledge, and training of our Dependaworthy team of Charlotte electricians. Waiting too long for an electrical service upgrade or attempting to perform electrical upgrades on your own can lead to trouble.
Avoid the problems and go right to the solution by contacting On Time Electrical today! We look forward to assisting you with all your electrical needs.